Our Terms Of Service
- It is your responsibility to disclose all details of your present condition and previous medical history to ensure that correct care and advice is given. Failure to disclose all necessary details may affect your treatment. Mallorca Physiotherapy takes no responsibility for losses or damages as a result of the failure to disclose such information.
- Your consent to treatment is assumed by your attendance to the scheduled appointment and allowing the Physiotherapist to treat you.
- Your GP may be contacted regarding your treatment
- The length of your appointment includes time for the Physiotherapist to write notes on your condition, arrange future treatment sessions and organise payment for the treatment provided. Please arrive on time for your appointment to ensure you receive the maximum treatment time.
- By accepting treatment provided and by agreeing to these terms you hereby undertake to pay Mallorca Physiotherapy for all costs incurred throughout your course of treatment.
- If you wish to claim reimbursement for the cost of treatment you must inform your Physiotherapist at the initial consultation.
- By providing us with your email address you consent to receiving booking confirmations and occasional promotional/informative emails. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
- Failure to attend your appointment will be charged in full.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24hrs notice will be charged at 50%